Simon Clarke recommends Independent Mortgage Broker – blueskymortgages – who are based in our offices.
Whether you are buying a property, or simply looking to remortgage, it makes sense to ensure that you are fully aware of the best deals available. Selecting the right mortgage can be a time consuming and complex business… getting it wrong can be expensive. You may not have the necessary knowledge, the time or the inclination to do the donkeywork. This is where professional Independent Mortgage Advisers such as blueskymortgages can be worth their weight in gold.
Buy-to-let solutions for new and existing landlords/investors…
- Buy-to-let mortgages available up to 80% of purchase price/valuation
- We have access to products where income/earnings can be used if 100% of rental income is not achievable
- No proof of income required in some cases
- Available to first time buyers, minimum age 18 years
- Portfolio lending
- Available to limited companies
- Houses in Multiple Occupation
- Fee Free remortgage options
- Light refurbishment schemes
- Buy to Let Equity Loan to 85%
We also have access to exclusive schemes that are not generally available to the mass buy to let market.
Buy to Let Equity Loan up to 85% LTV
The Buy to Let Equity Loan can help you gear up your buy to let borrowing. It’s a second charge loan so there is no need to disturb the existing lending.
- There is no additional stress test on the rental income – helping you to expand your portfolio
- No minimum income required
- Maximum LTV is 85% (including the equity loan and main lender)
- No need to remortgage away from current lender
- Equity loan limited to a 20% LTV slice.
- Secured via a legal charge (which sits behind an existing buy to let mortgage, if any)
- Maximum LTV: 85% (including the equity loan)
- Primary mortgage repayment basis: Interest Only, Part and Part or Capital Repayment
There are no monthly repayments
The original amount of the loan is repaid at redemption plus a share (which will be twice the lender’s LTV) of any increase in the value of the property during the life of the loan, or the Minimum Repayment Amount (MRA), whichever is the higher.
If you’re letting a property, it’s essential to protect your investment by insuring its buildings and contents. We have access to extremely competitive landlord insurance schemes.
Contact blueskymortgages for expert advice
We search for all your best deals.
We take care of all the paperwork.
We make it easy to get the right mortgage.
Talk to an expert mortgage advisor today.